Join thousands of RV travellers
Sign up for our Go By Camper newsletter to receive inspirational travel content and awesome deals, and we'll send you a copy of our Ultimate RV guide!
Please confirm subscription in your email.
- Flat pedals
- Bottle cage
- Puncture repair kit, pump, spare tube
- Tyre levers, multi tool and lock
- 0800 freephone support service
- You will need to collect your bike/s from the Natural High depot, after you have picked up your campervan
- Minimum hire period is 7 days
- All bike hire must be made at the same time as hiring a campervan and a bike rack to avoid disappointment in availability of bikes. Payment for bike hire must be made in full to Britz
- Maximum weight for bikes transported on our bike racks is 15kg per bike
- E-bikes are not permitted to be mounted onto our bike racks
- Bikes are general purpose mountain bikes and comfort bikes, suitable for both road use and light trail conditions
- Similar children’s models & child seats are available on request for an additional charge and must be arranged directly with Natural High in advance
- Child seats are available and can be fitted on request
- When making a booking, you will need to provide your height to the Britz Booking Host in advance to ensure Natural High have an appropriate bike size available on pick-up. If any child seats or children’s bikes are required, please also advise at this time
- A bike rack will be fitted to the vehicle at the campervan branch in Christchurch. You will then need to drive to the nearby Natural High location to collect your bike/s. This enables you to receive a quality bike of the correct size and ensures that you receive a full briefing on the use and maintenance of the bikes
Natural High, 690A Harewood Road, Harewood, Christchurch
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00
Saturday & Sunday & public holidays - Closed
- Please note that all bike bookings picking up on the weekend must be made at least 72 hours in advance, with your height provided at the time.
- A maximum of two bikes can be carried on all vehicles that can have bike racks fitted except e-bikes which are not permitted to be carried on our racks.
- A helmet (compulsory in New Zealand), bike lock and repair kit are supplied with each bike
- There is no extra cost for one way hire of bikes
- No cancellation fee applies
- Credit card details must be provided to Natural High, which will be held as an authority. The hirer is responsible for repair or replacement costs in cases of damage or loss of the bike and accessories. This includes but is not limited to scratches to bike frames, buckled wheels, damage by keas, missing pumps, locks, multi tool kits, tyre levers and computers. Insurance is available directly from Natural High for an additional charge, to reduce the customer’s liability for damage. Without insurance Natural High reserves the right to charge for damage or replacement costs
- All bikes must be returned to Natural High before returning the campervan. If a customer wants to extend their bike hire while on the road they will need to contact Natural High directly. If returned late then late fees may apply. No refunds will be made for early returns, late pick ups, no shows or changing their mind on the day of pick up