Standard Liability Included Basic cover
! You are liable for up to $7,500
Deposit of $7,500 required⌃
- Hirer's credit card debited at pick up
- A refundable credit card fee will apply for Visa and MasterCard (non-refundable for American Express)
- Non-refundable foreign currency exchange fee may be charged by the bank
⌃ Exlusions apply where the customer is responsible for all damage costs - see Rental agreement
Liability Reduction Option $46per day Peace of mind
- Accident Liability of $0*
- NO Liability Deposit required
- Simple credit card authority taken at pick up
- Unlimited windscreens and tyres
- Overhead and underbody damage
- Single vehicle accident (excludes single vehicle rollover)
Payment capped at 50 days
Inclusive Pack from $58per day Highly Recommended
- Liability Reduction Option
- Single vehicle rollover cover
- Extra Driver Fees
- Picnic table +chairs
- Linen exchange after 7 hire days (on request)
- Child/booster seat (on request)
- Portable fan heater (on request)
Payment capped at 50 days
Hassle free return from $139per rental Express Return Pack
$139/per rental OR
$239/per rental (toilet/shower motorhomes) when returning to Cairns, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
- Return with empty fuel tank
- Return with empty gas bottle
- Toilet and waste water emptying service*
- Express key return
(when purchased with Liability Reduction Option)
Note: Pricing will change on a monthly basis to accommodate fuel price fluctuations.
*Toilet and waste water emptying service is only available in Cairns, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth.
The Bundle is available for an extra $12 per day (maximum $600 per rental) and covers costs associated with damage from a single vehicle roll-over. A single vehicle rollover is not covered unless you have purchased The Bundle (in addition to the Liability Reduction Option). The Bundle also includes Linen Exchange, Picnic table + chairs, Extra driver fees plus a Child/Booster seat and portable fan heater, on request. Please note, the Single Vehicle Rollover cover included in The Bundle is only available in conjunction with the purchase of the Liability Reduction Option. All other items in The Bundle are available whether you have purchased the Liability Reduction Option or not.
What is Liability?
Accident liability is the maximum dollar amount (cost) per accident the hirer is responsible for should there be an accident. This includes damage to the rental vehicle and any third party property. The Accident Liability that will apply can be reduced by selecting the Liability Reduction Option above.
What is the Debited Deposit?
The Liability Deposit is required as a deposit upon the collection of your vehicle. The Liability Deposit will be a full debit from the credit card supplied (all funds processed against your card). The dollar amount is determined by the Liability Reduction option selected as mentioned above.
Is the Debited Deposit refundable?
The Liability Deposit is fully refundable provided the vehicle is returned on time, to the correct location, undamaged. The credit card surcharge is also refunded provided the credit card used is Visa or MasterCard (non-refundable for American Express).
Daily Rate Maximum Charge
The maximum charge for any Liability Reduction Option will be AU$2,300.
The Liability Deposit (plus any other credit card transactions) is subject to a 1.7% credit card surcharge for Visa and Mastercard and 2.8% for American Express in addition to the liability amount. This surcharge is refunded when the Liability Deposit is refunded for Visa and MasterCard holders. For American Express the surcharge is not refunded when the Liability Deposit is refunded. Only the Customer's credit card is acceptable to use for the purpose of the Liability Deposit. Don't forget to check that your credit card has the funds available and that the amount does not exceed your daily withdrawal allowance.
Credit Card Authority
When the Liability Reduction Option has been purchased, a credit card authority will be taken. See rental agreement for more details.
Exclusions from Liability Cover
It's important to be aware that there are some situations where the hirer is responsible for the total cost of any damage in the case of an accident, even if the Liability Reduction Option, the Liability Reduction Option in conjuction with the Bundle or the Inclusive Pack have been purchased. hirers are responsible for all costs related to:
- Damage caused wilfully or by negligence
- The vehicle being driven under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Damage associated with an event where the hirer has been charged by local authorities for not abiding by local rules
- Recovering a vehicle from a situation which the hirer could have prevented. E.g. If the hirer abandons the vehicle or if the vehicle is bogged or submerged
- Replacing keys
- Damage to the top or underbody of the vehicle, unless the Liability Reduction Option or Inclusive Pack have been purchased
- Signle vehicle rollover damage, unless the Liability Reduction Option has been purchased in conjunction with the Bundle or the Inclusive Pack have been purchased
- Damage caused by the vehicle being loaded in excess of permissable limits
- Damage caused by drivers not identified on the rental agreement, who have an invalid driver's license or who have a learners or probationary license
- Damage caused by the incorrect use of snow chains
- Damage associated with the incorrect use of fuel, including the use of biofuel
- Water related damage
- Damage caused by hirer's pets
- Damage which is caused or contributed to by a breach of the Rental Agreement by the hirer
The above list is just a summary of the Exlcusions. For a full list of Exclusions please refer to the Rental Agreement