Join thousands of RV travellers
Sign up for our Go By Camper newsletter to receive inspirational travel content and awesome deals, and we'll send you a copy of our Ultimate RV guide!
Please confirm subscription in your email.
- Flat pedals
- Bottle cages
- Rear rack
- Puncture repair kit, pump, spare tube
- Tyre levers, multi tool and lock
- 0800 on road assistance service
Bike Hire Conditions:
- Minimum hire period is 5 days.
- All bike hire must be made at the same time as hiring a campervan and a bike rack to avoid disappointment in availability of bikes. Payment for bike hire must be made in full to maui
- Bicycles are all general purpose mountain bikes suitable for both road use and off road conditions. Specialist bikes such as full suspension bikes, road bikes or touring bikes can be arranged for an additional charge
- Similar children's models are available on request
- Child seats are available and can be fitted on request.
- A bicycle rack will be fitted to the motorhome at the maui branch in Auckland or Christchurch. You will then need to drive to the nearby Natural High Ltd location to collect your bicycles. This enables you to receive a quality bike of the correct size and ensures that you receive a full briefing on the use and maintenance of the bicycles. The locations are as follows:
Auckland – Natural High,
10 Uenuku Way, Mangere, Auckland,
Christchurch – Natural High,
690A Harewood Road, Harewood, Christchurch
- Natural High Ltd has the following hours:
Summer: 1 October – 31 March:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00,
Saturday - 10:00 – 16:00,
Sunday - Closed
Winter: 1 April – 30 September:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00,
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
- Bikes will be available for pick up and drop off from the maui branch at weekends during winter hours. At all other times bikes must be collected and dropped off at the Natural High depot. Please note that all bike bookings picking up in the weekend must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- A maximum of 2 bicycles can be carried on all maui vehicles that can take bikes
- A helmet (compulsory in New Zealand), cycle lock and repair kit are supplied with each bicycle
- There is no extra cost for one way hire of bicycles
- The hirer is responsible for repair or replacement costs in cases of damage or loss of the bike and accessories. This includes but is not limited to scratches to bike frames, buckled wheels, damage by keas, missing pumps, locks, multi tool kits, tyre levers and computers.
- A NZ$400 bond applies per bike. Credit card details must be provided to Natural High as security. Insurance is available from Natural High for an additional charge. Without insurance Natural High reserves the right to charge for damage or replacement costs
- No cancellation fee applies.
- All bikes must be returned to Natural High before returning the motorhome. If you want to extend your bike hire while on the road, you will need to contact Natural High directly. If returned late then late fees may apply. No refunds will be made for early returns, late pick ups, no shows or changing your mind on the day of the pick up
- In order to assist Natural High with providing appropriate bike size on collection we would appreciate it if you could provide them your height in advance. You can contact Natural High via email at email@example.com or phone +64 3 9822 966. When contacting them please advise your booking reference, date and location of bike pick up.
NZ Cycle Trails:
maui is a proud supporter of The National Cycle trail.
The New Zealand Cycle Trail is a government led national project to build a network of world class cycle trails. There are currently 19 trails, catering for a range of cycling abilities from beginners and families, to more experienced and competitive riders.
The New Zealand Cycle Trail is designed to showcase the very best of our country – our spectacular scenery, unique culture, and first-class Kiwi hospitality. In the last two years 19 trails have been opened throughout both islands, ranging from easy to advanced, with many more to follow. Each trail rewards riders with spectacular views and landmarks along the way.
New Zealand Cycle Trails' official website, provides you with the information you need to decide which trail best suits you, with duration, length, sights along the way and the best time to ride. For more information on all of the Cycle Trails visit www.nzcycletrail.com.