- Bookings & travel must be within dates specified
- Bookings must be made 180 days or more before the travel date of booking
- Long Hire & Early Bird discounts will apply as per standard Maui New Zealand Terms & Conditions unless otherwise specified by the special
- Offer & vehicles are subject to availability at all times
- Offer may not be used in conjuntion with other special offers
- maui reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time
- All other maui New Zealand Terms & Coniditions apply
Join thousands of RV travellers
Sign up for our Go By Camper newsletter to receive inspirational travel content and awesome deals, and we'll send you a copy of our Ultimate RV guide!
Please confirm subscription in your email.
Please feel free to download the maui motorhomes rental agreement documents below. You will find that they cover off our motorhome rental terms & conditions comprehensively and we hope you find them useful. We recommend that you take the time to familiarise yourself with them - please contact our friendly Booking Host team, who are available 24/7, should you have any questions. Download the maui rental agreement below.
*All children aged up to seven years must travel in an approved child restraint.
Child and Booster seats are an additional hire item and are only available on specific motorhome models.
The type of restraint required for your child depends on their age.
Please note: A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Visiting us from overseas? If your license is in a language other than English, please ensure two things: 1. The license is appropriate for a full size motor vehicle (not restricted or learner) 2. It must be accompanied by an accredited English translation. The translation must be provided by an an NZ Transport Agency authorised translation service or a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or the authority that issued your overseas licence. (An International Driving Permit may be acceptable as a translation if in English).
Essential Items included with every motorhome
- Everyday Essentials - Dustpan and brush, fire extinguisher, bucket and hose, matches, clothes line and pegs and hangers.
- Apartment style kitchen equipment - Plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and cooking utensils, wine and drinking glasses, coffee plunger, electric jug and toaster.
- Hotel quality linen & bedding - Pillows and pillowcases, duvets (doonas), sheets, towels, bath mat and blanket.
These pictures and specifications are indicative of the vehicle that will be supplied under your booking. Actual vehicles may vary according to year of manufacture and availability but your vehicle will be suitable for the required number of people and have similar specifications to those on this website. Vehicles cannot be requested by make, model, year of manufacture, features or specifications.