Motorhome Hire Perth
471 Great Eastern Hwy
The branch is accessible via taxi and public transport from certain locations.
Parking is available at Hamer Parking, 240metres from the branch.
Free phone number
1 800 827 821 (within Australia)
+61 8 9479 5208
Branches are open 7 days a week to meet customers with pre-confirmed bookings and pre-arranged pick-up time slots. Our branch hours are:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Sunday: 9am - 3:30pm for drop off only
- Branch after-hours is possible upon request - please contact us to arrange
Vehicles must be collected/ returned by 3:30pm. Closed;
- Good Friday (10th April 2020),
- Christmas Day (25th December),
- New Year's Day (1st January 2021)
- Australia Day (26th January)
Toilet & showers, wi-fi, tourist information, drink machine, seating area, luggage storage
Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
227 Belmont Avenue
Distance from branch: 9 mins drive
Phone: (08) 9478 2152
Recommended Holiday Parks
BIG 4 - Perth Holiday Park
91 Benarra Road, Caversham 6055
Phone: (08) 9279 6700, fax: (08) 9377 4599
BIG 4 - Perth International Tourist Park
186 Hale Road, Forrestfield 6058
Phone: (08) 9453 6677, fax: (08) 9359 1787
Vehicle Pick Up & Return
The best part, of course, is getting to see your campervan and hitting the road. If it is the first time you have hired a motorhome there’s no need to worry as our expert team are here to show you how to operate your specific camper.
You can also purchase our Express Return Pack – all you have to do is drop the keys off at the dedicated desk and you can set off on your way with the minimum of fuss.
Please note - Campervans must be collected/returned by 3:30 PM. A one-way fee of AU$250 will apply for journeys not originating and concluding at the same branch. A $100 AUD surcharge will apply to all campervan rentals picking up and/or dropping off on;
- New Year's Day (01 January)
- Good Friday (10 April 2020), Easter Monday (13 April 2020)
- ANZAC Day (25 April)
- Western Australia Day (1 June 2020)
- Queen's Birthday (28 September 2020)
- Boxing Day (26 December)
- A one-way fee of AU$250 will apply for journeys not originating and concluding at the same branch.